Zach Wilson Week 11 Preview vs. the Bills
Zach Wilson will be up against the 12th-ranked passing defense in the NFL when his New York Jets take on the Buffalo Bills in Week 11, on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET.
This season, Wilson has racked up passing 1,863 yards (207.0 per game), going 183-for-306 (59.8%) through the air with five touchdowns against six interceptions. Wilson has tacked on 184 rushing yards on 29 carries while compiling 20.4 yards per contest.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Wilson and the Jets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wilson vs. the Bills
- Wilson vs the Bills (since 2021): 3 GP / 127 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Buffalo has allowed 300 or more passing yards to a total of two opposing players this year.
- The Bills have given up one or more passing touchdowns to eight opposing quarterbacks this season.
- Buffalo has allowed four players to throw at least two touchdowns in a matchup in 2023.
- No opposing QB has thrown for more than two touchdowns in an outing against the Bills this season.
- The Bills allow 215.4 passing yards per game, the NFL's 12th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Bills' defense ranks 12th in the league with 12 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Jets Player Previews
Zach Wilson Passing Props vs. the Bills
- Passing Yards: 204.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 0.5 (-222)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Wilson with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wilson Passing Insights
- Wilson has finished above his passing yards total four times this year (50.0%).
- The Jets pass on 60.9% of their plays and run on 39.1%. They are 30th in NFL play in points scored.
- Wilson is No. 29 in the league averaging 6.1 yards per attempt (1,863 total yards passing).
- Wilson has thrown for a touchdown in four of nine games this season, with more than one TD pass once.
- He has five total touchdowns this season (62.5% of his team's eight offensive TDs).
- Wilson has attempted 26 passes in the red zone (50.0% of his team's red zone plays).
Zach Wilson Rushing Props vs the Bills
- Rushing Yards: 14.5 (-115)
Wilson Rushing Insights
- Wilson hit the over on his rushing yards total set by bookmakers in six of his eight opportunities this season (75.0%).
- Wilson has no rushing touchdowns in nine games this year.
- He has two red zone carries for 7.7% of the team share (his team runs on 50% of its plays in the red zone).
Wilson's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Raiders||11/12/2023||Week 10||23-for-39 / 263 YDS / 0 TDs / 1 INT||4 ATT / 54 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Chargers||11/6/2023||Week 9||33-for-49 / 263 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||2 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Giants||10/29/2023||Week 8||17-for-36 / 240 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||4 ATT / 25 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Eagles||10/15/2023||Week 6||19-for-33 / 186 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||4 ATT / 15 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Broncos||10/8/2023||Week 5||19-for-26 / 199 YDS / 0 TDs / 1 INT||3 ATT / 26 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.