Buffalo vs. Hofstra Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game features the Hofstra Pride (1-2) and the Buffalo Bulls (1-2) clashing at Hertz Arena in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 78-66 win for heavily favored Hofstra according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:30 PM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, Hofstra is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 9.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 145.5 over/under.
Buffalo vs. Hofstra Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Estero, Florida
- Venue: Hertz Arena
- Line: Hofstra -9.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Hofstra -500, Buffalo +375
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Buffalo vs. Hofstra Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hofstra 78, Buffalo 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Buffalo vs. Hofstra
- Pick ATS: Hofstra (-9.5)
- Pick OU: Under (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Buffalo Performance Insights
- Buffalo's defensive performance was 12th-worst in the country last year with 77.7 points allowed per game, but offensively it was more consistent, averaging 77.5 points per game (45th-ranked in college basketball).
- The Bulls were 35th in the nation with 34.8 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 217th with 31.7 rebounds allowed per game.
- Last season Buffalo ranked 62nd in college basketball in assists, delivering 14.7 per game.
- The Bulls committed 13.9 turnovers per game (332nd-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 13.5 turnovers per contest (66th-ranked).
- With 7.0 threes per game, the Bulls were 219th in college basketball. They owned a 32.2% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 283rd in college basketball.
- Buffalo allowed 7.6 three-pointers per game (230th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 35.0% (264th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Of the shots attempted by Buffalo last season, 65.2% of them were two-pointers (75.3% of the team's made baskets) and 34.8% were threes (24.7%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.