Columbia vs. Georgia Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest that pits the Columbia Lions (2-2) against the Georgia Bulldogs (3-1) at Baha Mar Convention Center has a projected final score of 71-65 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Columbia, who is a small favorite in this matchup according to our model. Tipoff is at 11:00 AM on November 20.
The Lions took care of business in their last game 80-57 against Towson on Thursday.
Columbia vs. Georgia Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
Columbia vs. Georgia Score Prediction
- Prediction: Columbia 71, Georgia 65
Other Ivy League Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Columbia Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lions had a +505 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 14.9 points per game. They put up 78.2 points per game, 14th in college basketball, and gave up 63.3 per contest to rank 148th in college basketball.
- Columbia scored 76.9 points per game last year in conference action, which was 1.3 fewer points per game than its overall average (78.2).
- At home, the Lions put up 0.6 more points per game last season (78.4) than they did in away games (77.8).
- Columbia gave up 61.5 points per game in home games last year, compared to 64.8 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.