Knicks vs. Timberwolves November 20 Tickets & Start Time
The New York Knicks (8-5), on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Target Center, go up against the Minnesota Timberwolves (9-3). The game tips at 8:00 PM ET on BSN and MSG.
If you're looking to go to this matchup in person, head to Ticketmaster to buy your tickets!
Knicks vs. Timberwolves Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Monday, November 20
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Timberwolves (-2.5)
- Total: 214.5
- TV: BSN, MSG
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Knicks Games
- December 1 at the Raptors
- November 24 at home vs the Heat
- November 28 at home vs the Hornets
- November 26 at home vs the Suns
- November 30 at home vs the Pistons
Knicks Players to Watch
- On a per-game basis, Julius Randle gets the Knicks 13.7 points, 11.7 rebounds and 6.7 assists. He also averages 0.7 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- The Knicks are getting 20 points, 3.3 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game from Jalen Brunson this year.
- RJ Barrett is putting up 22.7 points, 3 rebounds and 3.3 assists per contest. He is draining 47.1% of his shots from the field and 37.5% from 3-point range, with 2 treys per contest.
- Mitchell Robinson gives the Knicks 5.7 points, 11.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest while delivering 2.3 steals (fifth in NBA) and 2 blocked shots.
- The Knicks are getting 15 points, 4.3 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game from Immanuel Quickley this year.
Timberwolves Players to Watch
- Anthony Edwards averages 25.3 points, 7 rebounds and 5 assists per contest, shooting 44.4% from the field and 60% from beyond the arc (eighth in league) with 4 made treys per game (fifth in league).
- Rudy Gobert averages 14.3 points, 13.3 rebounds and 1 assists per game, shooting 57.1% from the floor.
- Karl-Anthony Towns averages 15.7 points, 2.7 assists and 10 rebounds per contest.
- Kyle Anderson puts up 7.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game, shooting 50% from the field.
- Naz Reid averages 16 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, shooting 52.9% from the field and 43.8% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Knicks vs. Timberwolves Stat Comparison
|106.8||Points Allowed Avg.||104.9|
|48.7%||Field Goal %||44.3%|
|36.4%||Three Point %||38.1%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.