Knicks vs. Timberwolves: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Minnesota Timberwolves (9-3) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to build on a five-game home winning streak when they host the New York Knicks (8-5) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 214.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Knicks vs. Timberwolves Odds & Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: BSN and MSG
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Knicks Betting Records & Stats
- New York has played seven games this season that finished with a point total over 214.5 points.
- New York's contests this season have a 215.8-point average over/under, 1.3 more points than this game's total.
- New York is 9-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Knicks have been chosen as underdogs in five games this year and have walked away with the win one time (20%) in those games.
- New York has not won as an underdog of +115 or more on the moneyline this season in four games with those odds or longer.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies New York has a 46.5% chance of walking away with the win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Knicks vs Timberwolves Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Knicks|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Knicks vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 214.5||% of Games Over 214.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Knicks Insights & Trends
- In 2023-24 against the spread, New York has a lower winning percentage at home (.600, 3-2-0 record) than on the road (.750, 6-2-0).
- The Knicks score an average of 110.9 points per game, only 4.1 more points than the 106.8 the Timberwolves give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 106.8 points, New York is 8-0 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Knicks vs. Timberwolves Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Knicks vs. Timberwolves Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.