How to Watch the Knicks vs. Timberwolves Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 20
The Minnesota Timberwolves (9-3) will attempt to continue a five-game home win streak when they host the New York Knicks (8-5) on November 20, 2023 at Target Center.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Timberwolves and Knicks, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Knicks vs. Timberwolves Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Knicks vs Timberwolves Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Prediction|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Knicks Stats Insights
- The Knicks are shooting 44.3% from the field, 0.3% higher than the 44% the Timberwolves' opponents have shot this season.
- New York has compiled an 8-0 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44% from the field.
- The Knicks are the fourth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Timberwolves sit at 23rd.
- The Knicks score an average of 110.9 points per game, only 4.1 more points than the 106.8 the Timberwolves give up.
- New York is 8-0 when it scores more than 106.8 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Knicks Home & Away Comparison
- In 2023-24 the Knicks are scoring more points at home (111.8 per game) than away (110.4). And they are allowing less at home (102.4) than on the road (106.5).
- At home, New York concedes 102.4 points per game. Away, it allows 106.5.
- This year the Knicks are picking up more assists at home (24.6 per game) than away (23).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.