Rangers vs. Stars: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Dallas Stars (11-4-1) host the New York Rangers (12-2-1, winners of four straight) at American Airlines Center. The game on Monday, November 20 begins at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSSW, and MSGSN.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Rangers vs. Stars Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSW, and MSGSN Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
|Stars (-135)||Rangers (+110)||5.5||Stars (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rangers Betting Insights
- The Rangers have been an underdog twice so far this season, and went 1-1 in those games.
- New York has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +110 odds on them winning this game.
- The Rangers have a 47.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- New York has combined with its opponent to score over 5.5 goals in seven of 15 games this season.
Rangers vs Stars Additional Info
|Stars vs Rangers Odds/Over/Under|
|Stars vs Rangers Prediction|
|Stars vs Rangers Player Props|
|How to Watch Stars vs Rangers|
Rangers vs. Stars Rankings
|Stars Total (Rank)||Rangers Total (Rank)|
|54 (16th)||Goals||51 (19th)|
|44 (5th)||Goals Allowed||33 (2nd)|
|11 (19th)||Power Play Goals||16 (5th)|
|6 (2nd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||7 (4th)|
Rangers Advanced Stats
- New York owns a 6-4-0 line versus the spread while finishing 9-0-1 straight up over its last 10 games.
- In its past 10 contests, New York has gone over the total five times.
- The Rangers have averaged a total of 6 combined goals in their last 10 games, 0.5 greater than this matchup's total of 5.5.
- During the past 10 matchups, Rangers' games have had an average of 9.4 goals, 0.6 more than their season-long average.
- The Rangers' 51 total goals (3.4 per game) rank 19th in the league.
- The Rangers are one of the toughest defensive squads in the NHL this season, giving up 33 goals (only 2.2 per game) to rank second.
- Their fourth-best goal differential is +18.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.