Siena vs. Central Michigan Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game that pits the Central Michigan Chippewas (1-3) versus the Siena Saints (1-2) at Ocean Center should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 77-65 in favor of Central Michigan, who is big favorites by our model. Game time is at 11:30 AM ET on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, Central Michigan is projected to cover the spread (4.5) against Siena. The two sides are expected to exceed the 132.5 total.
Siena vs. Central Michigan Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 11:30 AM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
- Line: Central Michigan -4.5
- Point Total: 132.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Central Michigan -200, Siena +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Siena vs. Central Michigan Score Prediction
- Prediction: Central Michigan 77, Siena 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Siena vs. Central Michigan
- Pick ATS: Central Michigan (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (132.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Siena Performance Insights
- Siena averaged 68.6 points per game (259th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while surrendering 67.2 points per contest (88th-ranked).
- The Saints were 192nd in college basketball with 31.5 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 59th with 29.1 rebounds allowed per game.
- Siena delivered 12.8 assists per game, which ranked them 193rd in the country.
- The Saints averaged 12.5 turnovers per game (249th-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 11.7 turnovers per contest (195th-ranked).
- With 6.7 three-pointers per game, the Saints were 256th in the country. They sported a 34.9% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 138th in college basketball.
- Siena was top-25 last year in three-pointers allowed, sixth-best in college basketball with 5.2 threes ceded per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 160th with a 33.5% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- Siena took 65.5% two-pointers and 34.5% threes last season. Of the team's baskets, 72.2% were two-pointers and 27.8% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.