Stony Brook vs. Rider: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The Rider Broncs (1-3) visit the Stony Brook Seawolves (1-3) after losing three straight road games. The Seawolves are favored by just 2 points in the matchup, which tips at 6:30 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Stony Brook vs. Rider Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Stony Brook, New York
- Venue: Island Federal Credit Union Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Stony Brook Betting Records & Stats
- Stony Brook's games last season featured more combined points than this contest's total of 137.5 points eight times.
- Stony Brook games had an average of 132.2 points last season, 5.3 less than this game's over/under.
- Stony Brook went 17-14-0 ATS last season.
- Stony Brook won three of the six games it was the moneyline favorite last season (50%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter, the Seawolves had a 1-3 record (winning just 25% of their games).
- Stony Brook has a 57.4% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Stony Brook vs. Rider Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 137.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 137.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Stony Brook Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Seawolves averaged just 4.5 fewer points per game (63.1) than the Broncs allowed (67.6).
- Stony Brook went 7-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall last season when scoring more than 67.6 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Stony Brook vs. Rider Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Stony Brook vs. Rider Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-5-0||Home ATS Record||4-8-0|
|9-7-0||Away ATS Record||10-3-0|
|66.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||71.5|
|60.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.8|
|4-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-6-0|
|6-10-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-8-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.