Syracuse vs. Tennessee: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
The Tennessee Volunteers (3-0) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Syracuse Orange (3-0) at 2:30 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. The Orange have also taken three games in a row.
You can see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Tennessee vs. Syracuse matchup in this article.
Syracuse vs. Tennessee Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Syracuse vs. Tennessee Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Tennessee Moneyline||Syracuse Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Tennessee (-12.5)||145.5||-1000||+625||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Tennessee (-13.5)||144.5||-1050||+660||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Syracuse vs. Tennessee Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Syracuse covered 17 times in 29 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Orange did not cover the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more last season (in one opportunity).
- Tennessee went 17-17-0 ATS last season.
- The Volunteers and their opponents combined to go over the point total 14 out of 34 times last season.
Syracuse Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +12500
- Syracuse has a 0.8% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.