Syracuse vs. Tennessee Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest that pits the Tennessee Volunteers (3-0) against the Syracuse Orange (3-0) at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center is expected to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 75-73 in favor of Tennessee. Game time is at 2:30 PM ET on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, Syracuse projects to cover the 12.5-point spread in its matchup against Tennessee. The total is currently listed at 146.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Syracuse vs. Tennessee Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center
- Line: Tennessee -12.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Tennessee -1000, Syracuse +625
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Syracuse vs. Tennessee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tennessee 75, Syracuse 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Syracuse vs. Tennessee
- Pick ATS: Syracuse (+12.5)
- Pick OU: Over (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Syracuse Performance Insights
- Syracuse put up 74.1 points per game (119th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 72.9 points per contest (262nd-ranked).
- With 31.5 rebounds per game, the Orange were 192nd in the nation. They allowed 32.2 rebounds per contest, which ranked 257th in college basketball.
- Syracuse put up 14.2 dimes per game, which ranked them 95th in the nation.
- The Orange were 113th in the nation with 11.2 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 165th with 12 forced turnovers per game.
- With 6.2 treys per game, the Orange were 299th in the nation. They had a 36.1% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 75th in college basketball.
- Syracuse found it difficult to defend shooters from beyond the arc, ranking -3-worst in college basketball with 10.3 threes allowed per game. It ranked 229th by allowing a 34.4% three-point percentage to opposing teams last season.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Syracuse took 70.8% two-pointers (accounting for 77.3% of the team's buckets) and 29.2% threes (22.7%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.