Knicks vs. Timberwolves Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Minnesota Timberwolves (9-3) host the New York Knicks (8-5) after winning five straight home games. The Timberwolves are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Knicks vs. Timberwolves Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSN and MSG
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Knicks vs. Timberwolves Score Prediction
- Prediction: Timberwolves 110 - Knicks 108
Knicks vs Timberwolves Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Knicks Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Knicks|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Knicks vs. Timberwolves
- Pick ATS: Timberwolves (- 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Timberwolves (-2.8)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 217.8
- The Timberwolves have covered less often than the Knicks this year, tallying an ATS record of 7-5-0, as opposed to the 9-4-0 mark of the Knicks.
- When the spread is set as 2.5 or more this season, Minnesota (4-2) covers a higher percentage of those games when it is the favorite (66.7%) than New York (1-3) does as the underdog (25%).
- When it comes to exceeding the total in 2023-24, New York and its opponents don't do it as often (38.5% of the time) as Minnesota and its opponents (58.3%).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Timberwolves are 6-1, while the Knicks are 1-4 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Knicks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Knicks Performance Insights
- On offense, the Knicks are the 22nd-ranked team in the NBA (110.9 points per game). On defense, they are best (104.9 points conceded per game).
- On the boards, New York is fourth-best in the league in rebounds (47.2 per game). It is best in rebounds allowed (39.5 per game).
- With 23.6 assists per game, the Knicks are fifth-worst in the league.
- In 2023-24, New York is second-best in the NBA in turnovers committed (12.1 per game) and ranked 12th in turnovers forced (14.4).
- The Knicks are ninth in the league in 3-pointers made (14 per game) and fifth-best in 3-point percentage (38.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.