Army vs. Albany (NY) Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game that pits the Albany (NY) Great Danes (1-3) against the Army Black Knights (0-4) at Cool Insuring Arena has a projected final score of 76-67 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Albany (NY), who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Albany (NY) projects to cover the 5.5-point spread in its matchup against Army. The total is listed at 139.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Army vs. Albany (NY) Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Glens Falls, New York
- Venue: Cool Insuring Arena
- Line: Albany (NY) -5.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Albany (NY) -225, Army +185
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Army vs. Albany (NY) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Albany (NY) 76, Army 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Army vs. Albany (NY)
- Pick ATS: Albany (NY) (-5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (139.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Army Performance Insights
- With 73.1 points per game on offense, Army ranked 141st in the country last season. At the other end of the court, it allowed 70.4 points per contest, which ranked 191st in college basketball.
- The Black Knights grabbed 32.1 rebounds per game (156th-ranked in college basketball). They allowed 28.9 rebounds per contest (51st-ranked).
- Army ranked 186th in the country with 12.9 assists per contest.
- The Black Knights averaged 12.3 turnovers per game (224th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 10.3 turnovers per contest (317th-ranked).
- Last year the Black Knights drained 7.6 threes per game (149th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 35.2% (116th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Army was 204th in the country with 7.4 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 137th with a 33.2% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Army attempted 34.5 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 61.4% of the shots it attempted (and 71.5% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 21.7 three-pointers per contest, which were 38.6% of its shots (and 28.5% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.