Binghamton vs. Navy Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest features the Binghamton Bearcats (2-2) and the Navy Midshipmen (1-2) squaring off at Navy Alumni Hall (on November 21) at 6:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 72-68 victory for Binghamton, who is a small favorite based on our model.
The Bearcats' most recent game on Saturday ended in a 73-65 victory over Saint Bonaventure.
Binghamton vs. Navy Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Navy Alumni Hall in Annapolis, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Binghamton vs. Navy Score Prediction
- Prediction: Binghamton 72, Navy 68
Other America East Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Binghamton Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bearcats scored 61.1 points per game last season (256th in college basketball) and gave up 61.1 (84th in college basketball) for a 0 scoring differential overall.
- In 2022-23, Binghamton averaged 62.2 points per game in America East play, and 61.1 overall.
- The Bearcats scored more points at home (63.9 per game) than on the road (59.1) last season.
- At home, Binghamton conceded 56.6 points per game, 7.5 fewer points than it allowed on the road (64.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.