Binghamton vs. Sacred Heart Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game that pits the Binghamton Bearcats (3-2) versus the Sacred Heart Pioneers (3-2) at William H. Pitt Center has a projected final score of 75-70 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Binghamton, who we project as a small favorite in this matchup. Game time is at 11:30 AM on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Binghamton should cover the point spread, which is listed at 3.5. The two teams are projected to come in below the 146.5 total.
Binghamton vs. Sacred Heart Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 11:30 AM ET
- TV: NEC Front Row
- Where: Fairfield, Connecticut
- Venue: William H. Pitt Center
- Line: Sacred Heart -3.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Sacred Heart -165, Binghamton +140
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Binghamton vs. Sacred Heart Score Prediction
- Prediction: Binghamton 75, Sacred Heart 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Binghamton vs. Sacred Heart
- Pick ATS: Binghamton (+3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (146.5)
Sacred Heart has a 2-1-0 record against the spread so far this season compared to Binghamton, who is 3-1-0 ATS. The Pioneers have a 3-0-0 record hitting the over, while games involving the Bearcats have a record of 2-2-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The teams combine to score 155.2 points per game, 8.7 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Binghamton Performance Insights
- The Bearcats' +43 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 8.6 points per game) is a result of putting up 74.0 points per game (209th in college basketball) while giving up 65.4 per contest (103rd in college basketball).
- Binghamton grabs 36.8 rebounds per game (93rd in college basketball) while allowing 32.2 per outing to opponents. It outrebounds opponents by 4.6 boards per game.
- Binghamton hits 7.0 three-pointers per game (209th in college basketball) at a 33.0% rate (175th in college basketball), compared to the 6.2 its opponents make, shooting 28.7% from deep.
- Binghamton loses the turnover battle by 2.2 per game, committing 13.2 (251st in college basketball) while its opponents average 11.0.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.