How to Watch the Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 21
The Buffalo Bulls (3-8) meet a fellow MAC opponent when they host the Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-6) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at UB Stadium.
Buffalo is putting up 21.8 points per game on offense (106th in the FBS), and ranks 87th on the other side of the ball with 27.7 points allowed per game. Eastern Michigan ranks fourth-worst in total yards per game (265.1), but it has been better on the other side of the ball, ranking 83rd in the FBS with 386.9 total yards ceded per contest.
Here we will dig into all of the info about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN2.
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: UB Stadium
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Key Statistics
|317.2 (115th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||265.1 (130th)|
|366.8 (54th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||386.9 (81st)|
|130.9 (96th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||104.9 (116th)|
|186.3 (107th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||160.2 (123rd)|
|16 (75th)||Turnovers (Rank)||14 (50th)|
|17 (39th)||Takeaways (Rank)||15 (60th)|
Buffalo Stats Leaders
- Cole Snyder has thrown for 1,974 yards (179.5 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 55.5% of his passes and tossing 13 touchdown passes compared to nine interceptions this season.
- Ron Cook Jr. has racked up 566 yards on 138 carries while finding the end zone five times. He's also caught 28 passes for 218 yards (19.8 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- This season, Mike Washington has carried the ball 83 times for 327 yards (29.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Marlyn Johnson has hauled in 36 receptions for 415 yards (37.7 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone four times as a receiver.
- Darrell Harding Jr. has caught 21 passes while averaging 35.4 yards per game and scoring three touchdowns.
- Cole Harrity has been the target of 54 passes and compiled 34 receptions for 290 yards, an average of 26.4 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
Eastern Michigan Stats Leaders
- Austin Smith has racked up 1,634 yards (148.5 per game) while completing 56.1% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Samson Evans, has carried the ball 120 times for 508 yards (46.2 per game) with 11 touchdowns.
- Jaylon Jackson has compiled 502 yards on 109 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 19 passes for 203 yards and one score.
- Tanner Knue has racked up 472 receiving yards on 48 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Hamze Elzayat has put up a 370-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 25 passes on 42 targets.
- JB Mitchell III's 55 targets have resulted in 28 receptions for 323 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Buffalo or Eastern Michigan gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.