Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 21
MAC play features the Buffalo Bulls (3-8) taking on the Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-6) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at UB Stadium. The Bulls are favored by 5 points. The over/under is 37 in the contest.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: UB Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Buffalo Moneyline||Eastern Michigan Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Buffalo (-5)||37||-200||+165||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Buffalo (-5.5)||37.5||-196||+162||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- Memphis vs Temple
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Air Force vs Boise State
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Buffalo has covered five times in 11 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Bulls have covered the spread once when favored by 5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Eastern Michigan has covered five times in 10 chances against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs this season.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.