Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 21
MAC opponents square off when the Buffalo Bulls (3-8) host the Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-6) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at UB Stadium. Buffalo is favored by 5 points. A total of 37 points has been set for this matchup.
Buffalo is compiling 21.8 points per game on offense (106th in the FBS), and ranks 87th defensively with 27.7 points allowed per game. Eastern Michigan has not been getting things done offensively, ranking 19th-worst in the FBS with 20 points per game. It has been more productive on defense, surrendering 25.2 points per contest (62nd-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Game Info
- Game Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: UB Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN2
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Buffalo Recent Performance
- The last three games have seen the Bulls' offense play poorly, ranking -96-worst in the FBS in total yards (299 total yards per game). They rank 29th defensively (304.7 total yards allowed per game).
- Over the previous three contests, the Bulls rank -118-worst in scoring offense (11 points per game) and 13th-worst in scoring defense (24.7 points per game allowed).
- In terms of passing offense, Buffalo ranks -76-worst with 159.7 passing yards per game over its last three contests. On defense, it ranks 28th by surrendering 146.7 passing yards per game over its last three games.
- With 139.3 rushing yards per game on offense (-10-worst) and 158 rushing yards per game allowed on defense (-11-worst) over the last three games, the Bulls have been struggling on both sides of the ball of late.
- The Bulls are winless against the spread and 0-3 overall over their last three games.
- Buffalo's past three games have not hit the over.
Week 13 MAC Betting Trends
Buffalo Betting Records & Stats
- Buffalo has posted a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have covered the spread once when favored by 5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- The teams have hit the over in four of Buffalo's 11 games with a set total.
- Buffalo has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Buffalo has played as a moneyline favorite of -200 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The Bulls have a 66.7% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Buffalo Stats Leaders
- Cole Snyder has recorded 1,974 yards (179.5 ypg) on 192-of-346 passing with 13 touchdowns compared to nine interceptions this season.
- Ron Cook Jr. has carried the ball 138 times for a team-high 566 yards on the ground and has found the end zone five times. He's also tacked on 28 catches for 218 yards (19.8 per game) and one touchdown via the pass.
- Mike Washington has been handed the ball 83 times this year and racked up 327 yards (29.7 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Marlyn Johnson's 415 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 59 times and has totaled 36 catches and four touchdowns.
- Darrell Harding Jr. has put up a 389-yard season so far with three touchdowns, hauling in 21 passes on 39 targets.
- Cole Harrity has been the target of 54 passes and racked up 34 receptions for 290 yards, an average of 26.4 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
- Max Michel leads the team with four sacks, and also has four TFL and 26 tackles.
- Devin Grant has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 44 tackles, two TFL, and five interceptions so far.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.