Marist vs. New Hampshire Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game between the New Hampshire Wildcats (2-2) and the Marist Red Foxes (2-1) at Lundholm Gymnasium should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 76-64 and heavily favors New Hampshire to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, New Hampshire projects to cover the 4.5-point spread in its matchup versus Marist. The total is currently listed at 133.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Marist vs. New Hampshire Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Durham, New Hampshire
- Venue: Lundholm Gymnasium
- Line: New Hampshire -4.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): New Hampshire -185, Marist +150
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Marist vs. New Hampshire Score Prediction
- Prediction: New Hampshire 76, Marist 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Marist vs. New Hampshire
- Pick ATS: New Hampshire (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Marist Performance Insights
- Marist struggled to put up points last year, ranking 19th-worst in college basketball with 63.9 points per game. It fared better on defense, ranking 73rd by allowing 66.7 points per contest.
- The Red Foxes averaged 31.3 rebounds per game (210th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 32.8 rebounds per contest (288th-ranked).
- Marist put up 10.8 assists per game, which ranked them 333rd in the country.
- The Red Foxes averaged 11.1 turnovers per game (104th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 10.4 turnovers per contest (310th-ranked).
- Last season the Red Foxes made 7.7 three-pointers per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 32.8% (254th-ranked) from downtown.
- Last season Marist ceded 7.5 threes per game (218th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 35.0% (264th-ranked) from downtown.
- Marist took 57.6% two-pointers and 42.4% from three-point land last season. Of the team's buckets, 66% were two-pointers and 34% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.