Siena vs. Milwaukee Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest at Ocean Center has the Milwaukee Panthers (2-3) squaring off against the Siena Saints (1-3) at 8:30 PM ET. Our computer prediction is a lopsided 80-69 win, as our model heavily favors Milwaukee.
According to our computer prediction, Siena projects to cover the 11.5-point spread in its matchup against Milwaukee. The total is currently listed at 145.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Siena vs. Milwaukee Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
- Line: Milwaukee -11.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Milwaukee -700, Siena +475
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Siena vs. Milwaukee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Milwaukee 80, Siena 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Siena vs. Milwaukee
- Pick ATS: Siena (+11.5)
- Pick OU: Over (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Siena Performance Insights
- On offense, Siena put up 68.6 points per game (259th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It surrendered 67.2 points per contest at the other end of the court (88th-ranked).
- The Saints pulled down 31.5 boards per game (192nd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 29.1 rebounds per contest (59th-ranked).
- Siena dished out 12.8 dimes per game, which ranked them 193rd in college basketball.
- The Saints ranked 249th in the nation with 12.5 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 195th with 11.7 forced turnovers per contest.
- Last year the Saints sank 6.7 threes per game (256th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 34.9% (138th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Siena ranked sixth-best in the nation by giving up 5.2 three-pointers per game. In terms of three-point percentage allowed, it ranked 160th in college basketball at 33.5%.
- Of the shots attempted by Siena last season, 65.5% of them were two-pointers (72.2% of the team's made baskets) and 34.5% were from beyond the arc (27.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.