Syracuse vs. Gonzaga: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
The Syracuse Orange (3-1) take on the Gonzaga Bulldogs (2-1) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center. It begins at 2:30 PM ET on ESPN2.
You will take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Gonzaga vs. Syracuse matchup in this article.
Syracuse vs. Gonzaga Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Syracuse vs. Gonzaga Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Gonzaga Moneyline||Syracuse Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Gonzaga (-12.5)||160.5||-900||+600||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Gonzaga (-12.5)||160.5||-850||+570||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Syracuse vs. Gonzaga Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Syracuse compiled a 17-12-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Orange were an underdog by 12.5 points or more last year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Gonzaga covered 14 times in 34 games with a spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 19 times in Bulldogs games.
Syracuse Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +12500
- Syracuse's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 0.8%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.