Syracuse vs. Gonzaga Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game features the Gonzaga Bulldogs (2-1) and the Syracuse Orange (3-1) clashing at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 80-69 victory for heavily favored Gonzaga according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 2:30 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Syracuse is projected to cover the spread (12.5) against Gonzaga. The two sides are projected to come in below the 160.5 total.
Syracuse vs. Gonzaga Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center
- Line: Gonzaga -12.5
- Point Total: 160.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Gonzaga -900, Syracuse +600
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Syracuse vs. Gonzaga Score Prediction
- Prediction: Gonzaga 80, Syracuse 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Syracuse vs. Gonzaga
- Pick ATS: Syracuse (+12.5)
- Pick OU: Under (160.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Syracuse Performance Insights
- Syracuse scored 74.1 points per game (119th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while ceding 72.9 points per contest (262nd-ranked).
- The Orange were 192nd in the nation with 31.5 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 257th with 32.2 rebounds allowed per game.
- Last year Syracuse ranked 95th in college basketball in assists, delivering 14.2 per game.
- With 11.2 turnovers per game, the Orange were 113th in the country. They forced 12 turnovers per contest, which ranked 165th in college basketball.
- Last season the Orange made 6.2 treys per game (299th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 36.1% (75th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Syracuse allowed 10.3 three-pointers per game (-3-worst in college basketball), and it allowed a 34.4% three-point percentage (229th-ranked) to its opponents.
- Of the shots taken by Syracuse last year, 70.8% of them were two-pointers (77.3% of the team's made baskets) and 29.2% were three-pointers (22.7%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.