Wagner vs. Northeastern Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game features the Northeastern Huskies (3-1) and the Wagner Seahawks (1-3) matching up at Cabot Center in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 74-48 win for heavily favored Northeastern according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Seahawks dropped their last matchup 80-36 against NJIT on Saturday.
Wagner vs. Northeastern Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Cabot Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Wagner vs. Northeastern Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northeastern 74, Wagner 48
Other NEC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wagner Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Seahawks were outscored by 2.6 points per game last season with a -72 scoring differential overall. They put up 63.1 points per game (222nd in college basketball) and gave up 65.7 per outing (217th in college basketball).
- In NEC games, Wagner averaged 1.7 more points (64.8) than overall (63.1) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Seahawks scored 67.1 points per game last season, 6.9 more than they averaged on the road (60.2).
- Wagner conceded 63.1 points per game at home last season, and 67.7 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.