Albany vs. Cornell Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Cornell Big Red (2-2) and the Albany Great Danes (3-1) at Newman Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 68-56 and heavily favors Cornell to come out on top. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Great Danes' most recent game on Thursday ended in a 66-56 win against Saint Bonaventure.
Albany vs. Cornell Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Newman Arena in Ithaca, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Albany vs. Cornell Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cornell 68, Albany 56
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Albany Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Great Danes outscored opponents by 3.1 points per game last season (scoring 58.1 points per game to rank 309th in college basketball while allowing 55 per contest to rank 14th in college basketball) and had a +107 scoring differential overall.
- In conference action, Albany averaged more points (61.2 per game) than it did overall (58.1) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Great Danes averaged 59.9 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 58.6.
- At home, Albany allowed 52.5 points per game, 4.2 fewer points than it allowed away (56.7).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.