Buffalo vs. Saint Bonaventure Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game features the Buffalo Bulls (3-1) and the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (1-3) matching up at Alumni Arena in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 74-52 victory for heavily favored Buffalo according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 1:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Bulls head into this matchup following a 60-39 win over Stonehill on Friday.
Buffalo vs. Saint Bonaventure Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Alumni Arena in Buffalo, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Buffalo vs. Saint Bonaventure Score Prediction
- Prediction: Buffalo 74, Saint Bonaventure 52
Other MAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Buffalo Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulls had a -7 scoring differential last season, putting up 65.1 points per game (176th in college basketball) and allowing 65.4 (209th in college basketball).
- In conference action last year, Buffalo averaged more points per game (66.8) than its overall average (65.1).
- The Bulls posted 65.7 points per game last year at home, which was 1.8 more points than they averaged on the road (63.9).
- Defensively Buffalo was better in home games last year, giving up 64.1 points per game, compared to 65.9 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.