Colgate vs. Harvard Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game that pits the Harvard Crimson (4-1) against the Colgate Raiders (3-2) at Cotterell Court has a projected final score of 71-67 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Harvard, who we project as a small favorite in this matchup. Game time is at 2:00 PM on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Harvard is projected to cover the point spread (5.5) against Colgate. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 137.5 over/under.
Colgate vs. Harvard Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Hamilton, New York
- Venue: Cotterell Court
- Line: Colgate -5.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colgate -200, Harvard +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Colgate vs. Harvard Score Prediction
- Prediction: Harvard 71, Colgate 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Colgate vs. Harvard
- Pick ATS: Harvard (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (137.5)
Colgate has a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season compared to Harvard, who is 3-1-0 ATS. The Raiders are 0-5-0 and the Crimson are 3-1-0 in terms of going over the point total. The teams score an average of 140.4 points per game, 2.9 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Colgate Performance Insights
- The Raiders have a -11 scoring differential, falling short by 2.2 points per game. They're putting up 62.6 points per game to rank 343rd in college basketball and are giving up 64.8 per contest to rank 86th in college basketball.
- Colgate records 34.6 rebounds per game (149th in college basketball) while conceding 30 per contest to its opponents. It outrebounds opponents by 4.6 boards per game.
- Colgate makes 7 three-pointers per game (209th in college basketball), 1.2 fewer than its opponents (8.2). It is shooting 31.8% from deep (207th in college basketball) while allowing opponents to shoot 31.5%.
- The Raiders rank 290th in college basketball by averaging 86.4 points per 100 possessions on offense, and defensively are 210th in college basketball, allowing 89.4 points per 100 possessions.
- Colgate has committed 3.2 more turnovers per game than its opponents, averaging 12 (172nd in college basketball play) while forcing 8.8 (346th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.