Columbia vs. Florida Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Florida Gators (4-1) and Columbia Lions (2-3) matching up at Baha Mar Convention Center has a projected final score of 70-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Florida, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will start at 1:30 PM ET on November 22.
The Lions enter this contest following a 73-56 loss to Georgia on Monday.
Columbia vs. Florida Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
Columbia vs. Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida 70, Columbia 68
Other Ivy League Predictions
Columbia Schedule Analysis
- The Lions have tied for the eighth-most Quadrant 1 losses in the country (two).
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Columbia is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the eighth-most victories, but also tied for the 18th-most defeats.
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams (according to the RPI), the Gators are 0-0 (.000%) -- tied for the 108th-most wins.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
- Abbey Hsu: 19 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.6 STL, 1.2 BLK, 41.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Kitty Henderson: 14 PTS, 2.4 STL, 53.8 FG%, 45 3PT% (9-for-20)
- Cecelia Collins: 9.2 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
- Riley Weiss: 9 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
- Paige Lauder: 5.6 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (2-for-16)
Columbia Performance Insights
- The Lions score 68.4 points per game (173rd in college basketball) and allow 68.4 (252nd in college basketball) for a 0 scoring differential overall.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.