Cornell vs. Albany Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest between the Cornell Big Red (2-2) and Albany Great Danes (3-1) at Newman Arena has a projected final score of 68-56 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Cornell, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 2:00 PM ET on November 22.
In their last matchup on Saturday, the Big Red secured a 52-47 win against Mount St. Mary's.
Cornell vs. Albany Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Newman Arena in Ithaca, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Cornell vs. Albany Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cornell 68, Albany 56
Other Ivy League Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Cornell Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Big Red were outscored by 4.6 points per game last season (posting 58.6 points per game, 302nd in college basketball, while allowing 63.2 per outing, 145th in college basketball) and had a -125 scoring differential.
- In conference matchups, Cornell put up fewer points per contest (55.3) than its season average (58.6).
- The Big Red scored 60.1 points per game in home games last season. Away from home, they averaged 57.2 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Cornell ceded 62.1 points per game when playing at home. On the road, it allowed 64.3.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.