Marist vs. Lehigh Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest features the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (4-0) and the Marist Red Foxes (2-1) squaring off at Enmarket Arena (on November 22) at 2:30 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 75-68 win for Lehigh.
The Red Foxes won their most recent matchup 84-76 against Lafayette on Wednesday.
Marist vs. Lehigh Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Enmarket Arena in Savannah, Georgia
Marist vs. Lehigh Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lehigh 75, Marist 68
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Marist Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Red Foxes were outscored by 4.5 points per game last season (posting 57.6 points per game, 316th in college basketball, while allowing 62.1 per outing, 110th in college basketball) and had a -134 scoring differential.
- With 59.0 points per game in MAAC games, Marist scored 1.4 more points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (57.6 PPG).
- The Red Foxes scored 52.8 points per game last season at home, which was 8.7 fewer points than they averaged in road games (61.5).
- Defensively Marist played better in home games last year, surrendering 57.5 points per game, compared to 67.9 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.