Saint Bonaventure vs. Bucknell Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game that pits the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (2-2) versus the Bucknell Bison (2-4) at Reilly Center should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 74-62 in favor of Saint Bonaventure, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, Bucknell projects to cover the 14.5-point spread in its matchup versus Saint Bonaventure. The over/under is currently listed at 134.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Bucknell Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Olean, New York
- Venue: Reilly Center
- Line: Saint Bonaventure -14.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Saint Bonaventure -1600, Bucknell +875
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Saint Bonaventure vs. Bucknell Score Prediction
- Prediction: Saint Bonaventure 74, Bucknell 62
Spread & Total Prediction for Saint Bonaventure vs. Bucknell
- Pick ATS: Bucknell (+14.5)
- Pick OU: Over (134.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Saint Bonaventure Performance Insights
- Saint Bonaventure was 306th in the nation in points scored (66.8 per game) and 102nd in points allowed (67.7) last season.
- At 29.8 rebounds per game and 31.8 rebounds allowed, the Bonnies were 288th and 222nd in college basketball, respectively, last year.
- At 11.9 assists per game last season, Saint Bonaventure was 274th in the nation.
- With 7.1 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 34.8% from downtown last year, the Bonnies were 210th and 146th in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- Defensively, Saint Bonaventure was 46th in the country in 3-pointers allowed per game at 6.1 last year. It was fifth-best in 3-point percentage conceded at 28.7%.
- Last season, Saint Bonaventure took 63.8% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 36.2% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 70.6% of Saint Bonaventure's buckets were 2-pointers, and 29.4% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.