Saint Bonaventure vs. Buffalo Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Buffalo Bulls (3-1) and Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (1-3) at Alumni Arena has a projected final score of 74-52 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Buffalo, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 1:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Bonnies lost their last matchup 73-65 against Binghamton on Saturday.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Buffalo Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Alumni Arena in Buffalo, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Saint Bonaventure vs. Buffalo Score Prediction
- Prediction: Buffalo 74, Saint Bonaventure 52
Other A-10 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saint Bonaventure Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bonnies were outscored by 15.5 points per game last season with a -494 scoring differential overall. They put up 52.0 points per game (352nd in college basketball) and allowed 67.5 per outing (262nd in college basketball).
- In conference action, Saint Bonaventure averaged fewer points (51.6 per game) than it did overall (52.0) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Bonnies averaged 55.1 points per game last season. Away, they averaged 48.4.
- At home, Saint Bonaventure conceded 65.7 points per game last season. Away, it conceded 68.7.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.