Bills Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +3500, the Buffalo Bills are No. 9 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of November 28.
Watch the Bills this season on Fubo!
Bills Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +900
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +3500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bills to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bills in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bills Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Oddsmakers rate the Bills equally compared to the computer rankings, ninth-best in the NFL.
- The Bills have had the 13th-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, falling from +900 at the start of the season to +3500.
- With odds of +3500, the Bills have been given a 2.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Buffalo Betting Insights
- Buffalo is 4-7-1 against the spread this year.
- The Bills have played 12 games this year and four of them have gone over the total.
- The Bills have won 60% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-4).
- Buffalo has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bills rank 11th in total defense this year (319.9 yards allowed per game), but they've been shining on offense, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 383.3 total yards per game.
- The Bills rank sixth in scoring defense this season (18.9 points allowed per game), but they've been playing really well on offense, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 27.3 points per game.
Bills Impact Players
- Josh Allen has 24 touchdown passes and 13 picks in 12 games, completing 68.1% for 3,214 yards (267.8 per game).
- Allen also has rushed for 342 yards and nine scores.
- In 12 games, Stefon Diggs has 83 receptions for 969 yards (80.8 per game) and eight TDs.
- On the ground, James Cook has scored one touchdown and accumulated 731 yards (60.9 per game).
- In the passing game, Gabriel Davis has scored six times, catching 39 balls for 595 yards (54.1 per game).
- As a playmaker on defense, the Bills' Terrel Bernard has totaled 104 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and three interceptions in his 12 games.
Bet on Bills to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bills Player Futures
2023-24 Bills NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 11||@ Jets||L 22-16||+75000|
|2||September 17||Raiders||W 38-10||+30000|
|3||September 24||@ Commanders||W 37-3||+150000|
|4||October 1||Dolphins||W 48-20||+800|
|5||October 8||Jaguars||L 25-20||+1600|
|6||October 15||Giants||W 14-9||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Patriots||L 29-25||+150000|
|8||October 26||Buccaneers||W 24-18||+25000|
|9||November 5||@ Bengals||L 24-18||+30000|
|10||November 13||Broncos||L 24-22||+6600|
|11||November 19||Jets||W 32-6||+75000|
|12||November 26||@ Eagles||L 37-34||+400|
|14||December 10||@ Chiefs||-||+450|
|16||December 23||@ Chargers||-||+12500|
|18||January 7||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
Odds are current as of November 28 at 9:16 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.