Giants Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 3 the New York Giants' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +150000.
Watch the Giants this season on Fubo!
Giants Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Giants to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Giants in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Giants Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Giants higher (28th in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (30th).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Giants have had the biggest change this season, dropping from +6600 at the beginning to +150000.
- The implied probability of the Giants winning the Super Bowl, based on their +150000 moneyline odds, is 0.1%.
New York Betting Insights
- New York is 4-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Giants have seen three of its 12 games go over the point total.
- The Giants have been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time this season, a game they won.
- New York has been an underdog in 11 games this season and won three (27.3%) of those contests.
- The Giants rank worst in total offense (258.7 yards per game) and fifth-worst in total defense (364.3 yards per game allowed) this year.
- While the Giants' defense ranks 26th with 24.3 points allowed per game, they've been slightly less successful on offense, ranking worst (13.3 points per game).
Giants Impact Players
- Saquon Barkley has run for 697 yards (77.4 per game) and one touchdown in nine games.
- In the passing game, Barkley has four touchdowns, with 28 receptions for 168 yards.
- In five games, Tommy DeVito has passed for 697 yards (139.4 per game), with seven touchdowns and three interceptions, completing 62.9%.
- On the ground, DeVito has scored one TD and accumulated 83 yards.
- Darius Slayton has 32 catches for 435 yards (36.3 per game) and one TD in 12 games.
- Wan'Dale Robinson has 36 receptions for 265 yards (26.5 per game) and one TD in 10 games.
- Bobby Okereke has been providing a big boost on defense, delivering two INTs and 113 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and eight passes defended for the Giants.
Bet on Giants to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants Player Futures
|Saquon Barkley MVP Odds|
|Isaiah Hodgins Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Azeez Ojulari Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Jalin Hyatt Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
|Kayvon Thibodeaux Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Giants NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Cowboys||L 40-0||+900|
|2||September 17||@ Cardinals||W 31-28||+150000|
|3||September 21||@ 49ers||L 30-12||+400|
|4||October 2||Seahawks||L 24-3||+6600|
|5||October 8||@ Dolphins||L 31-16||+800|
|6||October 15||@ Bills||L 14-9||+3500|
|7||October 22||Commanders||W 14-7||+150000|
|8||October 29||Jets||L 13-10||+75000|
|9||November 5||@ Raiders||L 30-6||+30000|
|10||November 12||@ Cowboys||L 49-17||+900|
|11||November 19||@ Commanders||W 31-19||+150000|
|12||November 26||Patriots||W 10-7||+150000|
|15||December 17||@ Saints||-||+8000|
|16||December 25||@ Eagles||-||+425|
Odds are current as of December 3 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.