Jets Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New York Jets have +75000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 26th-ranked in the NFL as of November 30.
Watch the Jets this season on Fubo!
Jets Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +25000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +75000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jets to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Jets in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Jets Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Jets' Super Bowl odds (+75000) place them 26th in the NFL, but according to computer rankings they are only 27th.
- The Jets were +1800 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now dropped to +75000, which is the sixth-biggest change in the entire NFL.
- The Jets' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.1%.
New York Betting Insights
- New York is 4-6-1 against the spread this season.
- Out of 11 Jets games this season, four have gone over the total.
- The Jets have been the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, New York has been the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
- The Jets have been a bottom-five offense this year, ranking second-worst with 260.2 yards per contest. On defense, they are ranked 15th in the NFL (323.5 yards allowed per game).
- While the Jets' defense ranks 18th with 21.6 points allowed per game, they've been a little less successful on offense, ranking third-worst (14.8 points per game).
Jets Impact Players
- In 11 games, Breece Hall has rushed for 569 yards (51.7 per game) and two TDs.
- Hall also has 38 catches for 320 yards and two scores.
- Zach Wilson has thrown for 1,944 yards (194.4 per game), completing 59.2%, with six touchdowns and seven interceptions in 10 games.
- Also, Wilson has run for 199 yards and zero scores.
- Garrett Wilson has 64 catches for 695 yards (63.2 per game) and three TDs in 11 games.
- In the passing game, Tyler Conklin has scored zero times, catching 39 balls for 414 yards (37.6 per game).
- Quincy Williams has registered 96 tackles, 11.0 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended in 11 games for the Jets.
Bet on Jets to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jets Player Futures
2023-24 Jets NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 11||Bills||W 22-16||+3500|
|2||September 17||@ Cowboys||L 30-10||+1000|
|3||September 24||Patriots||L 15-10||+150000|
|4||October 1||Chiefs||L 23-20||+450|
|5||October 8||@ Broncos||W 31-21||+6600|
|6||October 15||Eagles||W 20-14||+400|
|8||October 29||@ Giants||W 13-10||+150000|
|9||November 6||Chargers||L 27-6||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Raiders||L 16-12||+30000|
|11||November 19||@ Bills||L 32-6||+3500|
|12||November 24||Dolphins||L 34-13||+800|
|15||December 17||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
|17||December 28||@ Browns||-||+6600|
|18||January 7||@ Patriots||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.