St. John's (NY) Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
With +50000 moneyline odds to win the national championship in the 2023-24 college basketball season, expectations are not high for the St. John's Red Storm (2-5) to make a deep NCAA tournament run.
Head to Ticketmaster to get tickets to see St. John's (NY) play in person!
Wednesday's schedule includes a home matchup for the Red Storm versus the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds. Tipoff is set for 7:00 PM ET.
Red Storm NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +50000 (Bet $100 to win $50000)
Head to BetMGM to place a futures bet today!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
St. John's (NY) Team Stats
- The Red Storm have a 2-1 record at home and a 0-1 record on the road while going 0-3 in neutral-site games.
- With 60.7 points per game on offense, St. John's (NY) is 258th in the nation. At the other end of the court, it cedes 58.7 points per contest, which ranks 95th in college basketball.
Looking to place a futures bet on St. John's (NY)? Sign up with BetMGM today to make your picks!
St. John's (NY) Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-3 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- St. John's (NY) has the most Quadrant 2 defeats in the nation (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
- Jillian Archer: 12.0 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 60.0 FG%
- Unique Drake: 19.1 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (22-for-48)
- Ber'Nyah Mayo: 11.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.7 FG%, 17.4 3PT% (4-for-23)
- Amber Brown: 3.7 PTS, 36.0 FG%
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.