St. John's Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The St. John's Red Storm (4-2) are outside shots to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +8000 on the moneyline, the 30th-ranked odds among all college basketball squads.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Friday's docket includes a road matchup for the Red Storm against the West Virginia Mountaineers. Game time is scheduled for 7:00 PM ET. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
St. John's NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||30th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
St. John's Team Stats
- St. John's outscores opponents by 8.1 points per game (scoring 79.8 per game to rank 93rd in college basketball while giving up 71.7 per contest to rank 196th in college basketball) and has a +49 scoring differential overall.
- St. John's is 3-1 when playing as favorites, and has a single win (1-1) in games it has been listed as underdogs.
- The Red Storm are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by two possessions or less (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for St. John's and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
St. John's Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-0 | Q2 Record: 1-2 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, St. John's is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 10th-most wins.
- St. John's has tied for the 14th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (one), but also has tied for the fourth-most Quadrant 2 defeats (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best St. John's Players
- The Red Storm points and rebounds leader is Joel Soriano. He averages 16.2 points per game and grabs 10.3 rebounds.
- St. John's assists leader is Daniss Jenkins, who racks up 5.8 per game.
- The Red Storm are led by Jenkins from beyond the arc. He connects on 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- Jenkins leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Soriano collects 1.8 blocks a game to pace St. John's.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.