Syracuse Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have assigned the Syracuse Orange (5-3) the 49th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +12500 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Orange are at home against the Cornell Big Red. Gametime is slated for 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 5. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Syracuse NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+12500||49th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
|Preseason||+12500||45th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Syracuse Team Stats
- Syracuse's +41 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 5.1 points per game) is a result of scoring 76.4 points per game (148th in college basketball) while allowing 71.3 per outing (185th in college basketball).
- The Orange are 4-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 1-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Syracuse is a perfect 4-0 as the favorite and winless at 0-3 as the underdog.
- Syracuse has taken care of business when suiting up as the favorites this season, holding a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 3-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Syracuse and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Syracuse Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-3 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 1-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Syracuse is 0-3 (.000%) -- tied for the sixth-most losses.
- Syracuse has three wins over Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the fourth-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Syracuse Players
- Judah Mintz leads the Orange in points and assists. He averages 18.5 points per game while adding 3.8 assists.
- Syracuse's rebounding leader is Justin Taylor, who pulls down 6.0 per game.
- The Orange are led by Chris Bunch from long distance. He connects on 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Syracuse's steals leader is Maliq Brown, who grabs 2.4 per game. Naheem McLeod leads the team averaging 2.5 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.